Monday, August 3rd — Friday, August 7th are festival courses.
Saturday, August 8th is Concert Performance Day, which also offers instruction, rehearsal and a technical/dress rehearsal.
Here’s the schedule of Special Topics Classes & Teaching Artists where applicable. If you choose Dance for the Camera, that will take up your afternoon Special Topics class time (M – Th).
- Monday: Christina Sears-Etter (Afternoon), Butoh Talk with Tanya (Evening)
- Tuesday: Lisa LaMarre (Afternoon), Amy Hutchison (Evening)
- Wednesday: Tricia Wise (Afternoon), Hip Hop with Marcus (evening)
- Thursday: Chi and Ambyr (Afternoon), Fosse Fun with Phil (Evening)
- Friday: Sherry Jerome (Afternoon), DiTM Composition/Choreography Showing (Evening)
Detailed Schedules Here:
- Taster Schedule
- Full Festival Schedule (Dance for the Camera Track)
- Full Festival Schedule (Both Tracks)
- Full Final Performance Schedule
When you’re ready to register, click here.
Saturday Call is at 2pm at the Arthur Miller Theatre, located at 1226 Murfin Ave, at University of Michigan’s North Campus.